Minilab 1200 automates Biological Oxygen Demand
The SEAL Minilab Series is your cost-effective solution for automating Biological Oxygen Demand-
BOD, COD, pH, Turbidity, Conductivity, colour, alkalinity and more!
SEAL Minilab can automate the typical BOD analysis by automating*:
- Sample pipetting, pre-dilutions, barcode reading
- Bottle capping/ de-capping
- pH measurement and adjusting pH
- Addition of dilution water
- Addition of the Nitrification inhibitor (ATU) and/or seed
- Sample aeration
- Sample homogenization
- Measurement of dissolved oxygen
- BOD results are calculated and validated (according to required regulations)
- Easy LIMS integration
*Depending on options chosen
- Soil Analysis
Multiple electrode options- other analysis such as pH, conductivity, alkalinity, turbidity and COD can be combined with BOD on the same robot.
Compatible with EPA 405.2, 1/ISO 5815-1/ EN-1899-1/2, Standard Methods 5210B, DIN 38409
SEAL robotic handling systems- accurate- minimize user intervention-minimize planned downtime-minimize unplanned downtime.